Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Barbara Walters

I feel compelled to express my love for Barbara Walters. Tonight, the Barbara Walters Special "10 Most Fascinating People of 2009" will air; televisions across the nation will display the wonderful woman interviewing ten extraordinary individuals. However, I think that Barbara may be the most entertaining of them all.

Honestly, I cannot think of a more fascinating person than Barbara Walters. She has paved the way for female journalists with her daring undertakings. Barbara has interviewed people from all walks of life: presidents, celebrities, criminals, octo-moms -- she has done it all. Maybe I am biased. After all, I am an aspiring female journalist, yet I cannot resist the temptation to celebrate this phenomenal lady. I read Walters' autobiography Audition, and I enjoyed every page of it. I think everyone should read this book, or at least skim the summary.

Barbara's life is one definitely worthy of note. She has traveled the globe for the scoop and has exposed the nation to colorful stories. Most impressively, she has worked with all kinds of pompous fools, and has managed to remain classy. Yes, Barbara Walters is a classy lady. In four minutes, I will be completely divulged in the elegance of Barbara's ways, and I will enjoy it entirely. Hooray for Barbara!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...