Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Honored to be a Guest (Blogger)

I recently wrote a guest blog post for Polish My Crown, a wonderfully inspiring blog that is run by Andi Teggart. Andi is one of the most cheerful, optimistic and incredible people I have ever met. I have always looked up to Andi because she is a PR goddess who emanates confidence and motivates all around her to live with passion, positivity and joy.


I feel compelled to thank Andi for giving me the opportunity to write a guest post for her blog. It is truly an honor to see my words amongst the other beautiful and encouraging writings on Polish My Crown. My post is called "Be anything but normal." It focuses on the importance of leading an exceptional and unique life, rather than a life characterized by normalcy.


"You have the power to be anything you want to be . . . Be anything but normal."


Read the entire post here:
http://polishmycrown.wordpress.com/2011/08/17/be-anything-but-normal/


And after you have read that, read everything else on Andi's amazing blog. I guarantee you will leave feeling empowered and elated.


As Andi would say, "Go polish your crowns -- You are all queens."

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...