Sunday, September 25, 2011

Quirk Alert

I have been described in many ways. Some call me awkward, some call me unique, some call me crazy, some call me ravishing (not really, but it adds variety to the list). I like to tie those words all up with a pretty bow and put a new label on them -- I call myself "quirky."

If you know me, then you know that I am far from average or predictable. I do weird things and make weird noises at inappropriate times.

If you don't know me, then get excited because I am about to take you on a wild mental ride.

I feel compelled to make a list of my most peculiar traits. 

Sit back and be boggled.

1. I use a lint roller every time I leave the house, even if I am going to the gym.

Lint-free and sassy

2. I watch Jenna Marbles videos religiously. They are my guilty pleasure.

3. I am a vegetarian who enjoys healthy food -- and also cannot go to bed without dessert.

4. I am an awful dancer, and I showcase my moves to society way too often.

Teach me how to Dougie ... Seriously, I need a lesson.

5. When people say, "Make a funny face!" I do things like this:

Cheese!

6. I dress up like Elvis for local parades.

Just kidding, that's not me

7. I make random things up for no reason (see above).

8. I equate my phone photography to the work of Ansel Adams. I was blessed with a gift; I can capture breathtaking images of nature using only a smartphone ... Just ask any of the friends whom I harass with picture messages.

Brought to you by my artistic eye and my BlackBerry

9. I say random things whenever they pop into my head. I blame this quirk on my restless mind and my elaborate imagination. I have been caught talking about caterpillars, trips to Never Never Land, John Travolta and pants for no apparent reason. (Sorry if you were involved in any of these conversations.)

10. I list my quirks on my personal blog for the world to see.

Go ahead, let those freak flags fly

1 comments:

beesnboots said... [Reply]

Being quirky is so much more fun than being "normal"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...