If you know me, then you know that I am far from average or predictable. I do weird things and make weird noises at inappropriate times.
If you don't know me, then get excited because I am about to take you on a wild mental ride.
I feel compelled to make a list of my most peculiar traits.
Sit back and be boggled.
1. I use a lint roller every time I leave the house, even if I am going to the gym.
|Lint-free and sassy|
2. I watch Jenna Marbles videos religiously. They are my guilty pleasure.
3. I am a vegetarian who enjoys healthy food -- and also cannot go to bed without dessert.
4. I am an awful dancer, and I showcase my moves to society way too often.
|Teach me how to Dougie ... Seriously, I need a lesson.|
5. When people say, "Make a funny face!" I do things like this:
6. I dress up like Elvis for local parades.
|Just kidding, that's not me|
7. I make random things up for no reason (see above).
8. I equate my phone photography to the work of Ansel Adams. I was blessed with a gift; I can capture breathtaking images of nature using only a smartphone ... Just ask any of the friends whom I harass with picture messages.
9. I say random things whenever they pop into my head. I blame this quirk on my restless mind and my elaborate imagination. I have been caught talking about caterpillars, trips to Never Never Land, John Travolta and pants for no apparent reason. (Sorry if you were involved in any of these conversations.)