Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Say Cheese!

My mom started taking my picture on the first day of school when I was in kindergarten. Then, she continued snapping "first day" photos each year until my senior year in high school. Now, I feel compelled to continue the tradition. I take a picture of myself every fall before heading out to my first class.

Yesterday was the first day of my junior year at Ohio University.

You better believe I took a picture.

Don't make fun of me

I continue this tradition half to entertain my mom and half because I have a secret fear that my entire year will be cursed if I fail to take a "first day" photo. 

Some traditions just shouldn't be messed with.

1 comments:

janice ann snaps said... [Reply]

I think that is a great idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...