Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tuesday With An S

Yesterday, I had a major case of the Mondays. I was hot and bothered all day, with an emphasis on hot. The air conditioning in our building wasn't working, and Mother Nature decided to bless New York with unseasonably warm weather. I'm always cold, so it means a lot when I say that I was hot. If you can imagine writing, editing, and brainstorming in a sauna for 8 hours, then you can imagine my Monday.

Today, I woke up feeling infinitely happier and more optimistic. To make things better, my day was filled with alliteration

Alliteration happens to be one of my favorite literary elements (I am a shameless writing nerd), and I love injecting it into my prose whenever possible. So, I was incredibly happy when my life alliterated itself. Well, I probably helped a little ...

Anyway, this is my day in "S" sounds:

Sweaty circuit workout (Thanks, Julie!)




Sunny yellow sundress (and a semi-awkward smile)




Sparkly toes in strappy sandals





Super fruity snack




Skin art

*Just kidding, I'm still ink-free! But I did tag along with one of my friends today as she had her skin was permanently illustrated. That almost counts.


Sleep



See you at sunrise! 

... OK, I'm done now.


2 comments:

Andi Teggart said... [Reply]

So glad your Tuesday was better than Monday! This post was adorable {as always!} xoxo

Kellie Snyder said... [Reply]

Thanks, Andi! I hope you are having a great week! Chat soon!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...